Text layout- fonts and linespace does not match in Word / PDF

Hi
I need to convert xml word documents to PDF and in that process I use Aspose.pdf and Aspose.Words. I’ve found that the result from using

MemoryStream PDFStream = new MemoryStream();
doc.Save(PDFStream, SaveFormat.Pdf );

and

MemoryStream xmlDoc = new MemoryStream();
Aspose.Pdf.Pdf pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
doc.Save(xmlDoc, SaveFormat.AsposePdf );
// automatisk oprydning af billed filer
pdf.IsImagesInXmlDeleteNeeded = true;
//bind xml til PDF format
pdf.BindXML(xmlDoc, null);
// pdf.CompressionLevel = 0;
pdf.Save("test.pdf");

results in 2 different looking PDF files, and none of the 2 matches the original word document in layout fontsize linespazing etc.
Am I missing properties or others ?

I’m using Aspose.words 6.2.0.0 and Aspose.pdf 3.9.0.0

I’ve attached the original xml documents and the 2. resulting pdf files.

Hi

Thanks for your request. It seems the problem occurs because Arial font is changed to Times New Roman during processing your document. I created new issue #7923 in our defect database regarding this problem. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards.

Hi
I would like also to put to your attention that the doc.Save with SaveFormat.Pdf also draws some of the table borders in the resulting PDF file. These borders are not visible in the Original document, or when the convertion is done with the Saveformat.AsposePdf and Pdf.BindXML Method . Will you adress this as well ?

regards
Martin

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem and created new issue #7948 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7948;7923) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.