Text misalignment from PPT to PDF

Hi, I am running into couple of issues while using Aspose.Slides to convert presentations to PDF.

1) Times new roman font is not being supported. Even if i have one slide with 1 line with this font, the entire conversion is erring out saying that the "Font is not a true type font or clear type font".

2) When i have a footer on each slide running from top to bottom on the right side, the font alignment is getting messed up in the final pdf converison.

Can you please assist?

Hi Kalyan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Can you please share the presentation file and generated PDF with us for necessary investigation. Please also share the environment you are working in. I feel that you may be missing the mentioned font and that is the cause of the issue. Please share the further information so that we may proceed further.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi, Thanks for your response.

Text Alignment Issue:

I am attaching the presentation with the converted PDF for the text alignment issue. This issue is more critical than the times new roman issue.

Times New Roman Issue:

I am testting this in our DEV windows 2003 server. I also tried the same from my XP machine with office 2007 installed. But still the pdf is not getting converted. Once i change all my Times new roman to arial. It works.

Hi Kalyan,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I have observed the issue of improper text rendering in title and side bar text of slide 2. An issue with ID 29499 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve this issue. For issues related to improper text rendering inside table a separate issue with ID 29500 has been created. This thread has been linked with both of these issues so that you may be automatically notified once these issues are resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Any progress with this issue? This has been open for a while now. Can you please let me know when this issue will be resolved?

-Thanks

Kalyan

Hi Kalyan,

I have requested our development team to share the updated response on the state of the issues. I will share the response with you as soon as some information is shared by them.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Kalyan,

Our development team has scheduled both of mentioned issues in week 36 of 2011. We will share the ETA on the basis of investigation carried by our development team.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29499) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.