Text missing in generated PDF from DWG

I convert a dwg file to pdf , but some texts(shx font) do not display(blank)

then i try to call ‘setPrimaryFontName’ method but useless;

so do you support display shx font text? thank you.

i attached the dwg file and the pic with error info2.png (33.9 KB)
,please check it ,thanks(i use java demo).

3.zip (1021.4 KB)

@kangaroo,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.CAD latest version 19.7 and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result with you as well. Can you please share generated result with me so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share sample code and environment details.3.pdf (6.8 MB)

I attack the error png, some texts do not display(red text mark2.png (33.9 KB)
),the font of the missing text is cad font “standard.shx”

Your pdf is the same as the one i had converted.

Please check it,thanks!

@ Adnan.Ahmad

@kangaroo,

I have shared screenshot of source file. I have checked location where you are pointing but i did not see any kind of text at that position.Inked2019-08-21 13_42_41-3.dwg AutoDWG DWGSee Pro 2018(f__aspose work).jpg (144.5 KB)

That is the point , it should display some text here

I attach the correct pic with cad source file,you can check it,thanks!

I just use the Aspose Demo “ConvertDWGFileToPDF” to convert dwg file. correct.png (205.4 KB)

@ Adnan.Ahmad

@kangaroo,

Can you please confirm if you are checking attached source file on your end. As i can see it does not have text on position which you pointed out. I think we both are checking different source files. 3.zip (1021.4 KB)

I am sure we use the same source file.

I opened it directly(dwg file) with a professional tools and catch a pic for you(attachment)

pls check it thanks!

111.png (35.8 KB)

@ Adnan.Ahmad

@kangaroo,

Can you please share tool name which you are using to view file.

this is the download address:

I attach a pic to mark the download button for 32/64 windows os,pls check it thanks!

@ Adnan.Ahmad222.png (84.7 KB)

@kangaroo,

I have observed your comments. An investigation ticket with ID CADJAVA-528 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate to help you out in this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once investigation is completed.

Thanks a lot!
@ Adnan.Ahmad

@kangaroo,

You are very welcome.

@kangaroo,

We have reviewed the provided DWG file. Both in DWG FastView and AutoCAD, the string does not appear. We converted the file to DXF using AutoCAD and reviewed its content manually. The file doesn’t contain string beginning with “4号” - such as the missing string, while it does contain string beginning with “3号” - such as the present string next to it.

Furthermore, while Aspose.CAD indeed does not support .SHX fonts, it will render all text using a different available font automatically. And even if the font won’t support the characters in the text, they will at least appear as squares. However, any font would contain symbols for digits, so at least they would be displayed correctly. While in this case, nothing appears at all.

As such, we are strongly convinced that the provided file indeed doesn’t contain the string at all and is different from file where the string can be seen.

@kangaroo,

I have shared feedback earlier with you. Can you please confirm following or we may close the issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADJAVA-528) have been fixed in this update.