Text orientation wrong - PageCount incorrect - text formatting weird while using find and replace

Hi,i am new to aspose.words,a great tool for doc generating.

i found maybe 3 major problems while using it:

1:when i set text orentation in a cell to vertical,and use the Document Explorer to rendering to preview, it displays the wrong orentation ,which i want is

↓(word A)

↓(word B)

↓(word C)

but the preview is

→(word A)

→(word B)

→(word C)

the arrow means the direction of the word or character.i use arrow to express the problem since i can't type the character in that direction here.

2:when i use MailMerge,i need to place the records in appropriate pages ,i can't use rowbreak,and must keep the may-break table not displayed in the next page(not split).i tested the IFieldMergeCallBack,but it did not meet my need,so i use directly Find And Replace ,with a records iterator and PageCount calculating.then,i found that the PageCount in Aspose.words is different from that in MS Word.

3:use the Find and Replace causes that text format incorrect,and a very large SPACING will occur between words after replacing.

i attach the jpg&doc file to demonstrate the problems,hope for your reply~

---------------------------------------------------------------

another problem,when save to a swf from a large doc(nearly 2M),the swf in the web browser will slash in a second,then give me a black screen,when i right click there shows "Movie not loaded".

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult for us to say what the problem is as you are using Chinese language. I would suggest you please attach correct and incorrect screen shots highlighted with red colour marker. Also, please provide the code snippet you’re using at your end. I would like to share that this information helps us focus on your particular issue and reproduce the problem using your particular scenario.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.