Text ovelapping after convert Chinese xlsx file to pdf

Hi,
I am trying to convert xlsx file that contains Chinese characters to pdf format.
The result is good except of the fact that if the text is longer than the width of the column then it overlaps the text thax is written in its right column instead of that the column will expand according to the text.
It does not happen for English.
I am using Aspose.Cells for Java 19.7 and the 30 day trial edition.

Here are my files: files.zip (39.4 KB)
and here is my code:

private static void convertDocToPdf(File file) {
Workbook xlsFile = null;
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
String outputPdfFile = sb.append(OUTPUT_PDF_FOLDER).append(File.separator).append(FilenameUtils.removeExtension(file.getName())).append(".pdf").toString();
try {
xlsFile = new Workbook(file.getAbsolutePath());
WorksheetCollection worksheets = xlsFile.getWorksheets();
@SuppressWarnings(“unchecked”)
Iterator it = worksheets.iterator();
while (it.hasNext()){
final Worksheet worksheet = it.next();
worksheet.autoFitColumns();
final PageSetup pagesetup = worksheet.getPageSetup();
pagesetup.setFitToPagesTall(0);
pagesetup.setPaperSize(PaperSizeType.PAPER_A_4);
pagesetup.setPrintQuality(1200);
pagesetup.setPrintGridlines(true);
pagesetup.setPrintHeadings(true);
pagesetup.setPrintComments(PrintCommentsType.PRINT_IN_PLACE);
pagesetup.setPrintDraft(true);
pagesetup.setPrintErrors(PrintErrorsType.PRINT_ERRORS_NA);
pagesetup.setOrder(PrintOrderType.OVER_THEN_DOWN);
}

xlsFile.save(outputPdfFile, new PdfSaveOptions());
	} catch (final Exception e) {
		System.out.println(e);
	}
}

@ghaj17,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-42986 - Text ovelapping after convert Chinese xlsx file to pdf

@ghaj17,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42986) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v19.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by ahsaniqbalsidiqui

@Amjad_Sahi

I tested it again with Aspose.Cells 19.11 for Java (the latest update) and the issue still exists.
Maybe it is related to Csv to pdf conversion issues

Thanks.

@ghaj17,

Well, this is not an issue with Aspose.Cells. For details, you may see the thread or follow up there.

If this issue is different than above (as mentioned in the other thread), kindly do provide your sample code and template files(s), we will check it soon.

The code and the files exist above in this thread.

@ghaj17,
I have tried this scenario using Aspose.Cells for Java 19.11 but could not observe any issue while converting the Chinese Excel file to PDF as no text is overlapped in the output PDF file. I have used your sample code in the first post. The output PDF file is attached here for your reference. Could you please ensure that you have used the latest version and same file as shared with us in the first post?
chinese_sample_19.11.0.pdf (32.2 KB)

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui
You are right, I checked it in the previous version by mistake.
I checked it again in the latest version and it can’t be reproduced.

Thanks.

@ghaj17,
It is good to know your issue is resolved now. Let us know if you encounter any issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.