Text Overlap in Dynamic Form converted to Standard

Using Aspose.PDF Net v20.3.0 in .NET Core 3.1

I have a few XFA forms that are not rendering well when converted to standard forms. I am following the example code here: Working with XFA Forms using Aspose.PDF for .NET | Aspose.PDF for .NET

Can you take a look at this PDF and let me know if there is an alternate way to perform the conversion that would result in more faithful conversion? Is this something that is fixed in any available version?

Before Conversion:
DynamicForm.HP1.filled.pdf (1.9 MB)

After Conversion:
DynamicForm.HP1.filled.Standard.noflatten.pdf (2.3 MB)

Issues include overlapping text:

and text overflowing fields:

@jbaca

I request you to upgrade to latest version as I can not reproduce the issue. Standard_AcroForm_out.pdf (2.3 MB)

We will try that, however I noticed the barcode from the original in the bottom right is still missing from the PDF you attached:

The text seems more readable, but there are still some discrepancies where the text jumps around inside the field:

I can confirm we are getting results that match what you posted with v21.6.0 (the latest version we have a license for right now), which is better but not 100% see issues posted above. Is there anything we can do to get closer to the original?

@jbaca

A ticket with ID PDFNET-50452 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 22.11 Fields and text overlapping in XFA converted to Standard in .Net