Text position converting to svg using C#

Hello, I have a problem with incorrect text position after conversion to svg, texts seem to be aligned right instead of left. latest version and previous generate same result
Test example attached
text_position.zip (17.2 KB)

@sukhareva.jj

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-52708 in our issue tracking system for further investigation on this case. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@sukhareva.jj
Hello, I am checking this issue and I export a svg image which looks fine. Did you get the same result as me? svg.zip (2.3 KB)

@sukhareva.jj

Adding more to above answers, we noticed minor text position change in some rows where text hit the bottom border as shown in the screenshot. Can you please share the screenshot of the actual issue that has been noticed by you at your end?

textposition.png (10.7 KB)

Hello,
I rechecked whats happening on my end and it seems that texts only change position when I use this piece of code
foreach (Shape shape in page.Shapes) { shape.ToSvg(tempSvg, options); saveOptions.Shapes.Add(shape); }
then to convert diagram use Diagram.Save(savePath, saveOptions)
I don’t think I need to use Shape.ToSvg anymore in code , I had to use it to find unconvertable shapes
But anyway that’s the result I was getting with it scrnshot_1.JPG (72.8 KB)

@sukhareva.jj

Thanks for sharing further details. We have logged them as well along with the ticket. We will investigate from this perspective and let you know as soon as we have some updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52708) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou