Free Support Forum -

Text rendering problem after #$UNICODE(32)


I ran into the following problem where text after a #$UNICODE(32) gets rendered with extra spaces in seemingly random places. I have had this problem before inside a table. I wasn’t able to reproduce this with a lorem ipsum text but I did run into another problem where the second part of the text simply disappears.

This is the Xml used to generate the pdf, version is Aspose.Pdf 5.4:

Een vraag in deze test die voorafging aan de Mindbugtest, ging over leiderschapsgedrag. We vroegen naar jouw mening over welke leiderschapsstijlen ‘de uitdagingen van de toekomst’ het beste het hoofd kunnen bieden. Op basis van bestaand onderzoek van McKinsey

McKinsey, ´Nine Key Leadership Behaviours´, uit ´Women Matter 2´, 2008


hebben we de negen verschillende soorten leiderschapsgedrag gepresenteerd, die hebben aangetoond bij te dragen aan betere prestaties van organisaties. Hieronder zetten we ze op een rij:

Vergelijking met

Alle scholen cluster @C@#$NL
@M@ meting

Beschrijving van de scholen naar de afdelingen
#$UNICODE(32)(aantal per school)

Collega scholen

Uw school

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt


ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

The resulting pdf is attached.

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for using our products.

<!–[if gte mso 9]>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–><span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29810. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29810 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.