Text replacement is getting issue on the server, but it is working fine on the local system

Hi Team,

I am using Aspose.pdf latest version 23.7 for the text replacement and Logo insertion on the header / footer. I tested with the code of the TextFragmentAbsorber and PdfContentEditor. In the Eclipse IDE, it is working fine for the text replacement and logo insertion, but the same code when I am executing on the CentOS8 server, the text replacement is not working properly. I checked with the Java1.8 and Java17 version also. Is there any issue with the CentOS8 server in the latest Aspose.pdf version. Please suggest the changes which I need to do apply.image.png (26.1 KB)
image.png (26.4 KB)

@praveenrchilli

Please make sure that msttcorefonts package is correctly installed in the Linux system. In case issue still persists, please share the sample code snippet and the sample files for our reference. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Thank you Asad.

The issue on the server is now resolved with the installation of msttcorefonts package.
I used this reference to install: Installing Microsoft TrueType Fonts on Linux|Documentation

@praveenrchilli

It is nice to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please keep using our API and feel free to create a new topic in case you need further assistance.