Text Spacing Inconsistent when converting to PNG

When I convert the pdf to a png the text is all messed up. The solution can be downloaded at http://1drv.ms/1QAUegY

Hi Barrett,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid I am unable to download your shared solution, it is failing at 33 MB. We will appreciate it if you please share your input PDF and output PNG image here, we will look into these and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
I have attached the input.pdf and the output.png. I am currently using 10.9.0.0. Below is the code I am using to generate the png.
using (Document document = new Document(@".\input.pdf"))
using (var imageStream = new MemoryStream())
{
var pngDevice = new PngDevice();
pngDevice.Process(document.Pages[1], imageStream);
File.WriteAllBytes(@".\output.png", imageStream.ToArray());
}

Hi Barrett,

Thanks for sharing your source document. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39562 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

@bphelpsjr

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to inform you that earlier reported issue PDFNET-39562, has been resolved in latest version Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.11. Please try using the latest release version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact us.