Text spillin when converting from PPTX to PDF

I am trying to convert a pptx file into a pdf using aspose.slides for java version: 16.12.0, on CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 , using jdk "1.8.0_91"
The conversion is successful, however some slides are spilling the text when converted and not showing the spilled text, e.g: page 7.
Please find attached to this request, the pptx file that is being converted, as well the pdf file the result of the conversion.

Hi,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4 and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 17.4 on your end. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your time. Was the test done on Linux?

Hi,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4 on CentOS environment and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36411 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Dear,

Any update concerning this matter?

Regards,

Hi,

Our product team has investigated the issue on their end. We have been able to reproduce the issue in a “clean” CentOS without any additional fonts. However, if we use FontsLoader with required fonts that are referred in presentation, all text in attached PDF is rendered correctly like in PowerPoint. Therefore, we suggest you to please either must use FontsLoader to load fonts externally or install required fonts to fix this problem.

Many Thanks,

What are required fonts to be installed?

And in what location the fonts need to be insalled?

Hi,

I have used following sample code on my end to get the list of used fonts inside your presentation. Arial and Calibri fonts have been used inside your presentation. You can either install these fonts on your machine or use FontsLoader to load fonts externally. You can place the fonts in any directory inside your machine where you have access to read. You can set that directory path in FontsLoader to load them externally before loading presentation in your application.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(path+presName);
for(int z=0;z<pres.getFontsManager().getFonts().length;z++)
{
System.out.println("Fonts used: "+ pres.getFontsManager().getFonts()[z]);
}

Moreover, some JDK versions have problems with Calibri font rendering including JDK 1.6_45, JDK 1.7_21 or others. Please also make sure as well if you are using a JDK version that does not have Calibri font rendering issue.

Many Thanks,

Dear,

can you please inform me how to install Arial and Calibri fonts on my machine,because i ambeing unsuccessful.

Regards,

@rawadbaz,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that you can use FontsLoader to load fonts externally. You can place the fonts in any directory inside your machine where you have access to read. You can set that directory path in FontsLoader to load them externally before loading presentation in your application. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.