Text Wrapping Break

Hi Roman,

I am facing a problem to insert a Text Wrapping Break in a paragraph. Suppose I have inserted one paragraph with Number format and I want a line break without next number. In that place word use Text Wrapping Break. Otherwise it will display the next number.

1. First Point
First Point Body

2. Second Point
3. Third Point

I hope you can understand what I want to say. Could you please insert a Enumeration in the BreakType to insert the Text Wrapping Break?

Thanks
Prasenjit

Use BreakType.LineBreak.

Apparently text wrapping breaks and line breaks in MS Word are differen things. I know what you mean, but I had a problem with Text Wrapping Break so it’s not supported yet.

You can also break a line if you insert a line break character \v (same as \x000b): builder.Writeln(“Line1\vLine2”);

Hi Roman,

I have tried with that. I need your help in respect to some important areas. I need it at the time of Bullet/Numbering Insertion. I have something like below:

1. First
2. Second

I want to insert new 3 between 1 & 2. I can successfully do that. But suppose I have a table under point 1 which doesn’t have any number and the system looks like below:

1. First

2. Second

We have to maintain the Numbering again after the table. How should it be possible? In Aspose, we have two method, ApplyDefaulyNumber & RemoveNumber. How should we approch with this system? Pleas help me

Thanks

Prasenjit

It is possible with some working around.

1. ApplyDefaultNumber and create the list.
2. Create a bookmark at the end of the paragraph you want append the table to.
3. Navigate to the list item you want to add a table to using MoveToBookmark.
4. Insert a line break and a table. This will not break existing list numbering.