Text Wrapping in Table Cell is incorrect | DOCX to PDF Conversion using Java

I’m loading a genuine .docx into a com.aspose.words.Document and then generating a .pdf from it.
In my genuine .docx (created in Word) automatic hyphenation is enabled resulting in one word being hyphenated.
However, in the .pdf (created by the Aspose Java) the word is no longer hyphenated.
I checked that once loaded into com.aspose.words.Document, the method getHyphenationOptions.getAutoHyphenation() returns true (as expected).

Therefore, my question:
Is there some option I should be setting in the class com.aspose.words.Class PdfSaveOptions ?

FYI
The .docx that I’m using is simple and has been created to specifically to understand the issue.
It consists of an inserted table (1 row, 6 cells). Auto hyphenation is on. In the first cell the word “daytrip” has been entered and the font size increased until hyphenation occurs.
I’m using Aspose.Words for Java 20.1

@AMcg

Could you please ZIP and attach your input Word document along with problematic and expected output PDF here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

hypenation issue.zip (61.6 KB)

Attached is a zip containing a docx and a pdf version of it, created using Aspose java.
The hyphenation is different.
Thanks

@AMcg

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21787. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@AMcg

In your case, there are two issues in output document. Your first issue is related to hyphenation in the second table of document and it can be resolved by registering hyphenation dictionary as shown below.

Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary("en-GB", MyDir  + "hyph_en_GB.dic");
Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Demostrate hypenation issue.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "21.2.pdf");

Please find attached hyph_en_GB.dic. hyph_en_GB.zip (46.6 KB)

Second issue is related to calculation of cell width. We will fix this issue and inform you via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21787) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.5 update.