Textboxes when converting to PDF

Hi

Any text boxes that I use within Shape objects are not shown at all when I output in PDF - is this a current limitation - have tried with latest version 6.5.

I would be very disappointed if you were not intending to support this as it seems like a fairly fundamental issue.

Note: I have tried it with a trial of Aspose.PDF via the xml file and it converts perfectly. I do feel that Aspose.Words should offer this functionality.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your interest in Aspose products. Could you please attach sample document here for testing? I will check the issue on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi

Please find code attached - you will see that the text is not visible in the PDF.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. you will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
It seems the problem occurs because FitShapeToText option is ignored. As a workaround you can specify height of the text box. Please try using the following code:

newTextBox.Width = 80;
newTextBox.Height = 40;

Best regards.

Hi

Yes, that works - thanks for the quick responses. I look forward to this being fixed as the FitShapeToText is very useful!

Mike

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2554) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.