TextData Portion VerticalScale and HorizontalScale is not working

For textLayer.TextData Style, properties like VerticalScale and HorizontalScale are not working.
UpdateLayerData() is also applied.
Properties like FillColor, FauxBold do work.

But VerticalScale and HorizontalScale are not working.

Pls check and confirm if VerticalScale and HorizontalScale is supported

@krkaushal
I can confirm that VerticalScale and Horizontal scale are not supported at the moment. The task for adding this suppport is in Code Review status and will be released in 23.12 or 24.01

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1719

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,
Thanks for you update.
Just you update that VerticalScale is achievable with some code workaround using Resize.
For 70% VerticalScale following code can be used for achieving the result.

textLayer.UpdateText(person.EmployeeName);
int newHeight = Convert.ToInt32(textLayer.Height * 0.7);
textLayer.Resize(textLayer.Width, newHeight);
textLayer.TextData.UpdateLayerData();

I tested and its working for me.I believe same can be achieved for HorizontalScale.
Hope this is helpful for anyone looking for VerticalScale and HorizontalScale

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you for your workaround, hope all of this will be possible to achieve using Aspose.PSD ItextPortion API in the next releases.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1719) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi