TextFragment -- change size

Once I change the text by setting the TextFragment.Text property. Is there a way to change the width or height of the TextFragment? The text being replaced may be a different word and the width may be shorter or longer than the original text. I was doing the intellisense. It says the

textFragment.Rectangle // this is read only.
textFragment.Rectangle.Width // this is read only
textFragment.Rectangle.Height // this is read only

I got runtime error when trying to set this property.

Enclosed is the file which I would like to replace. For instance @TravelerName@ will be replaced with “Bart Simpson” and @Country@ will be replaced with “USA”.

Thanks,
Alfred

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have observed that when replacing text, the subsequent TextFragments are not auto-adjusting their position. The contents should appear as single line with no extra space in between. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWNET-36522 in our issue tracking system. We will further
look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status
of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for
this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36522) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for your patience. We have improved some features in text replacement and now text fragments being adjusted after replace automatically. Please download and try latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it will help you to resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

A post was split to a new topic: TextFragment - change size regression issue