Texts loss (overlapping/truncated/Gone out of slide) when PPT converted to PDF

Hi,

we are using aspose slides 7.5.1 for converting PPT to PDF. we observed the following issues when the attached documents converted to PDF.

PDF created from 2010Jalebi2008-11-10.pptx:

1. Page 19, The table moved down to go out of the slide.
  2. Page 21, Texts moved down, so few lines are not showing in the PDF slide.

PDF created from Columbus Fixed Income Team - Repaired.pptx:
    1. Page14, Page Bottom Text ordering not correct. Right hand side text is not following indent. texts gone out of the page.
    2. Page14, Bottom texts moved down. overlapped.
    3. Page15, page Bottom Text ordering not correct
    4. Page 25, Graph/chart completely lost.Bottom Texts ordering not correct.
    5. Page 29, Bottom Texts are overlapped.
    6. Page 32, One column texts are completely shifted to left.

we are attaching the source and target PDF file for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
    Thirumurthy R

Hi Thirumurthy R,

Thanks for sharing the presentation files. First of all, I request you to please launch separate issues in separate threads as it will be both helpful for us and you to keep track of issues status. I have verified the presentation files shared and have observed the issues.

For presentation 2010Jalebi2008-11-10.pptx, I have observed the table text getting spilled over slide text on slide 19. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34012 has been created to resolve this issue. I have also observe the issue of place holder text getting spilled over the slide text on slide 21 and an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34013 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution.

For presentation Columbus Fixed Income Team - Repaired.pptx, I have observed some issues but have not observed all of them. I have observed the improperly rendered text in generated PDF for Slides 13, 14, 15, 23, 24, 25, 28, 32 and 34. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34015 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue. For reference, I have attached the image representing the issue.

I have also observe the issue of missing charts on slides 24 and 25. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34014 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution.

For rest of issue highlighted by you, I have not been able to observe the issue. Please highlight the issues in the form of snapshot so that I may add them in our issue tracking system.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Thirumurthy R,

Our development team has investigated the
issue using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0 in Windows 7 and JDK 1.6. They
have not been able to reproduce the issue SLIDESJAVA-34012 in which the
table on slide 19 in generated PDF got spilled over the slide
size. For your kind reference, the newly generated PDF is attached.
Please try using the specified Aspose.Slides for Java version to verify
the mentioned issue and if there is still an issue then please share the
operating system and JDK details on your end.

Many Thanks,

Hi Thirumurthy R,

Our development team has investigated the issue SLIDESJAVA-34015 using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.7.0. The said issue deals
with the bottom text being improperly rendered in generated PDF for Slides 13, 14, 15, 23, 24, 25, 28, 32 and 34. The generated PDF is attached for your kind reference. I have performed my testing using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.7.0 in Windows 7 x64 with JDK 1.6_45 installed. Can you please share your feedback so that we may close the issue.

Many Thanks,

Hi Thirumurthy R,

Our development team has investigated the issue SLIDESJAVA-34013 using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.7.0. The said issue deals
with
the placeholder text being spilled out of slide in generated PDF for slide 21. The generated PDF is attached for
your kind reference. I have performed my testing using Aspose.Slides
for Java 7.7.0 in Windows 7 x64 with JDK 1.6_45 installed. Can you
please share your feedback so that we may close the issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34014) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

The attached pdf is fine but when we generated the output with aspose.slides7.9, i could still see the issue with page 22, 28, 32 and 34
PFA the output.
Thanks,
Shikha

Hi Shikha,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.0.0 on my end. I have not been able to observe any issue on slide 28, 32 and 34 by using the latest version. However, I have observed the issue of extra lines appearing in chart on slide 22. The similar issue has also been shared by you for slide 23 in another thread as well. Please visit this thread link for your kind reference. If the issue observed on slide 22 is similar to one shared in the thread link then I will add the ticket for it subsequently.

Many Thanks,

Hi,
Can you please check page 31 of the attached resultant pdf that you attached. You could see "Years of Industry Experience" column values has been shifted to the column "Years of Firm Experience".

Thanks,
Ajesh

Hi Ajesh,

I have observed the issue specified and have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34412 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Can you please let me know if a defect was raised against:

Columbus Fixed Income Team - Repaired.pptx.pptx
6. Page 32, One column texts are completely shifted to left.?

Looks like this is not fixed yet. The column from right is completely shifted to the left. PFA PDF

Thanks,
Satyendra

Hi Satyendra,

Can you please share the incurring issue in the form of snapshot as I am unable to observe it on my end. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Can you move this issue SLIDESJAVA-34412 to ES and also Satyendra was mentioning about this issue.

Thanks,
Ajesh

Hi Ajesh,

I have raised created the issue for your convenience in Enterprise support forum over this link. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34412) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)