Thai Characters are displaying in Box shape on generating PDF

Hi Team,
While generating PDF using word template Thai Characters are displaying in box shape in table column header and outside also. The Thai chars displaying correctly in document header. Can u please check this issue.
Please find the attachments ThaiCharacterPDFIssue.zip (87.6 KB)

Note: Used Aspose.words 22.7 version

Regards,
Ravi K

@ravikonnur Unfortunately I cannot reproduce your issue on my side (see output.22.7.pdf (39.0 KB)). Could you please provide the result of replacement in the template saved to Docx format from your side for further testing.
For now I think there is possibility that the problem appears because there is no required font available on your side. Particularly “Angsana New” font is used for the problematic text. This font is selected by the Font Fallback mechanism (see documentation for more info). If it is the issue then you could either provide the “Angsana New” font to the Aspose.Words or update the font fallback table to use one of the available fonts.

When i save the document in Docx format its showing Thai chars correctly but in PDF not showing. I observed some scenario like if i set “Leelawadee UI” font its shows Thai chars in PDF but for other fonts its showing Box shape. Please find the Docx output and other attachments. ThaiCharacterPDFIssue.zip (130.7 KB)

@ravikonnur Thank you for providing Docx output. As I said earlier most likely the cause of the issue is that “Angsana New” font is missing on your side. On my side both Aspose.Words and Microsoft Word are using this font for the problematic text.
Could you please verify whether “Angsana New” font is available to Aspose.Words on the machine you perform the conversion or not?