We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Thai Distributed Paragraph Alignment

Hi,

I am trying to create a documents that uses the “Thai Distributed” alignment, however can not find this.

There is a “Document.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = ParagraphAlignment.Distributed” however this is not the same as Thai Distributed, and does not handle Thai text correctly.

Is there any way to use this feature?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach sample document here for testing? I will check it and provide you more information.

Best regards.

hi,

I’ve attached 3 documents.

1 showing Distributed Thai Text, another showing Thai Distributed text, and finally a screen grab of the Word feature.

To active Thai Distributed, you need to add the Thai languages to Word options.

hope this helps,

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to specify “Thai Distributed” paragraph alignment using Aspose.Words. Your request has been logged into our defect database. We will let you know once this feature is added.

Best regards.

Hi

Do you know roughly how long this will be? We have some major projects that are going to need this coming up very soon.

Thanks for all your help.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your request. It is difficult to provide you some solid estimate at the moment. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within a month or so). We might just fix the problem by then or provide you more information.

Best regards.

Hi,

I don’t suppose there has been any development on this has there?

Mike

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

I also need Thai distributed text. Has this feature been added? I noticed that it has been two years since this was logged. Surely there has been progress?

Best regards,

Hi Tariq,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid this feature WORDSNET-3669 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

We are very interested in this feature. Do you have a plan about the time you’ll implement it in Aspose.Words?

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of this feature from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this feature had been postponed till a later date. Our development team is busy with some other important issue and new features.We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3669) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.