The chapter number for the chapter modified does not appear When use track change

Hello,

We transform a docx file to pdf with method save.

We have a resultat with error on Numbering library, when use track change and we changed a style.The chapter number for the chapter modified does not appear.

Could you please give me an advice to realize this transformation.

Regards,

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12030. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Can you tell me where is this problem.

have you a delivery date?

Regard
Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thanks
for your inquiry. I
regret to share with you that the implementation of WORDSNET-12030 has
been postponed. We will inform you as soon as there are
any further developments.

Hello,

Is it possible to have a status on this subject? When will it be available?

Many thanks in advance.

Raphaël

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks
for your inquiry. I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you there is no further news on this issue. However, I have asked the product team to check this issue and share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hello support team,

Can you give a resolution date for this subject? I have to take my commitment to customers.

Many thanks for your return.

Raphaël

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks
for your inquiry. Currently, this issue is under analysis phase. Once this issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you the ETA. However, I
have asked again for the ETA of this issue form our product team. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello support team,

Can you give a resolution date for this subject? I have to take my commitment to customers.

Many thanks for your return.

Raphaël

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks

for your inquiry. Your issue is still under analysis phase. Once
this issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you the ETA. We
will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available
on this issue.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hello support team,
Can you give a resolution date for this subject?
I have to take my commitment to customers. Many thanks for your return.
Raphaël

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that our product team is currently working over your issue. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in January 2016 release.

Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

Hello,

Can you confirm the date of the new release?
Is it the v16.1.0 or the v16.2.0 release?

Many thanks in advance.

Raphaël

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we had to reschedule this issue because it required much more efforts than we supposed initially. We have asked from our product team about the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you. The February 2016 release version is 16.2.0. Hopefully, this version will be available in the first week of March 2016.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello,
it seems that WORDSNET-12030 correction is not in the lats delivery of Aspose.Words for .NET 16.2.
It is disapointing for my users.
Could you give me some information on that ?
Best regards
Daniel Stephan
Application Services Manager
Airbus

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that this issue is not resolved yet. We are in communication with our product team about the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your patience. We have received response from our product team and would like to share with you that our product team is working on this issue with highest priority. Due to the complexity of this issue and the amount of work involved, we need some more time to fix this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any further update available on this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12030) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)