The character type entered in doc document and the display problem in Aspose

The character type has full width or half width
My character type is full angle
The default display status of full angle in the end of doc document line is auto follow
And only occupy one character,
It may be a display problem with the PDF reader.
Full angle status will not be displayed until the content actually exceeds
Normal full angle display occupies two byte codes
However, when I convert a doc document to PDF, the default auto follow fails.
Switched to occupy two bytes
The PDF format I generated has changed.

image --- doc

image.png (23.6 KB)

image --- pdf

image.png (102.5 KB)

file --- pdf

in 6 page created.pdf (163.9 KB) source.docx (105.6 KB)

@huadongzhou Could you please attach your input and output documents (MS Word and PDF files) here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

hello , i get it.
updated

@huadongzhou Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23921. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

So this question is an Aspose bug?
I urgently need to solve this problem.
The popular doc to PDF desktop application on the market can handle this problem.
So I need you to give me a definite answer.
Allow me to respond to customers

@huadongzhou Yes, it looks like an issue in Aspose.Words layout engine. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you more information about the issue at the moment. The issue is currently in the que for analysis by our development team. Once analysis is done, we will be able provide you more information. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Thank you. We look forward to your solution and

1 Like

Have you answered this question?
When to start processing
This is urgent for me

@huadongzhou Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this issue yet. We will be sure to update you once the problem is resolved or we have more information for you.

I am very concerned about this issue
I am also a member of your family
I hope you will pay attention to this problem
Optimization is of great help to you

@huadongzhou The fix of this issue depends on implementation of the character spacing control feature. This feature is currently in development, but since this is very complex feature and MS Word behavior is not documented, we cannot provide an estimate at the moment. We will be sure to notify you once the issue is resolved. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

I understand the situation. I still hope it can be solved quickly
thanks

1 Like