The document conversion is not converted correctly for the text which has different font styles

The document conversion is not happened properly, when document has different font styles like “Italianno,Bahnschrift Condensed…”.
Aspose Version 22.5.0
sample code

var document = new Aspose.Words.Document(stream);
var memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
document.Save(memoryStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf); 

Please let me know if you required any information from my side.
Thanks.
Sample.zip (114.9 KB)
Sample.zip (115 KB)

@Prasad_Th Please make sure the fonts used in the source document are available in the environment where document conversion is performed. Aspose.Words needs the fonts used in the document to build document layout upon conversion to PDF. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.
On my side I get the following warnings:

Font 'Italianno' has not been found. Using 'Times New Roman' font instead. Reason: font info substitution.
Font 'Bahnschrift Condensed' has not been found. Using 'Bahnschrift' font instead. Reason: font info substitution.

Also, you should note that Bahnschrift is OpenType Variations font. Aspose.Words does not fully support OpenType Variations fonts and only the default instance is used from the font. Please see the following link for more information:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/manipulating-and-substitution-truetype-fonts/#differences-in-processing-of-font-formats-in-asposewords-and-microsoft-word