The document converter was not able to convert the file

Hello,

I have folled all the steps mentioned, but getting “The document converter was not able to convert the file” error in event viewer

Regards,

Sorry, it is unclear from your post what your problem is. Please describe in detail what you are using, doing and what problem do you encounter.

Best regards,

Hi,

https://docs.aspose.com/words/sharepoint/

I have followed the steps in the above link for converting doc to pdf in moss 2007.

I got the “The document converter was not able to convert the file” error in the event viewer.

Let me know, if you need any information.

Regards,

miklovan:

Sorry, it is unclear from your post what your problem is. Please describe in detail what you are using, doing and what problem do you encounter.

Best regards,

Please atach the log file with an error from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\LOGS. I will check it up and let you know.

Hello,

I tried several different documents (both .doc and .docx) still the same issue. I have attached the document that I am trying to convert.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Really the document works fine on my side and I can successfully convert it to PDF. Unfortunately, I have no more idea how I can help you further. Sorry for that.

Best regards.