The Duration value is not correct when the XML format is converted to MPP format

input2013.zip (3.5 KB)
1、Unzip the attachment to the corresponding XML file and convert it to an MPP file. The Duration value is incorrect.Why is that?My code works as follows:
Project xmlProject = new Project(“input2013.xml”); //input xml file
Project mppProject = new Project(“2013.mpp”); //template MPP file
xmlProject.CopyTo(mppProject); //copy to MPP template
mppProject.Save(“ConvertedXmlToMpp.mpp”, SaveFileFormat.MPP); //save as MPP

2.If using the Aspose.Tasks library, whether in the back-end for relevant logic calculation, such as Fixed Duration mode, if you change the end date, whether can use this library to calculate the Duration worth of change, of course, this is the most simple, if it involves multiple Task before and after the relationship changes, whether can you calculate the values of relevant fields.

I am looking forward to your reply to the above two questions.Thanks.

@stoneyuan,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the generated MPP file along with snapshot of issue observed. I also request you to please try using latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET 20.4 on your end as well before sharing further information with us.

Thank you very much for your reply. The attachment is the MPP format file generated by me using the XML format file.I have used the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 20.4.ConvertedXmlToMpp.zip (21.9 KB)

@stoneyuan,

I have observed the issue shared by you and an issue with ID TASKSNET-4051 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-4051) have been fixed in this update.