The Font style of my template document(with mail merge fields) is getting changes on hosting environment (but working fine on local environment)

The font style of my template word doc is getting changed when hosted on hosting environment but works fine on local environment (on local and in template font is helvetica) but on hosting environment it is changed to different font times new roman
Any idea on this ?
i am just fetching my template word doc …doing Execute with placeholder and actual fields and converting it to pdf thats it but font is getting changed from which it was in template to which it is in pdf

@shubham98 Most likely the problem occurs because the fonts used in your input document are not available on the machine where document is processed. The fonts are required for building document layout and conversion to PDF. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences due to the different fonts metrics. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.
Please see our documentation to learn where Aspose.Words looks for fonts:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/specifying-truetype-fonts-location/