The name of the cells is changed during recording

Hello,

In the attached Excel file, there is a cell (B3) named " Extraire" which is used to calculate F3-F7. The calculation formula uses the name of the " Extraire" column.
When saving, the name of the column (B3) becomes “Extract”, so the formulas F3-F7 no longer work.

Can you see why the name of cell B3 has been changed?

Thank you Best regards
element.zip (7.5 KB)

@ISIWARE,

Thanks for the template file.

I tested your scenario/case a bit. I opened your template XLSX file into MS Excel manually and check those named cell and other formula cells. The name of the named cell is indeed “Extract” shown on my end, see the screenshot attached.
sc_shot1.png (77.7 KB)

For your information, I am using different MS Excel (english) versions, e.g., 2007, 2016, etc. All versions show “Extract” as named cell name.

@ISIWARE
I have found your issue.
I have logged an investigation ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50042” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

@ISIWARE,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. (ticket was logged with an id “CELLSNET-50042” for it). We will provide you the fix within the next few days after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ISIWARE
Please try our latest version/fix:
Aspose.Cells21.12.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.12.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.12.4 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.6 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50042) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao

Hello,

I have just seen that the correction placed in the Aspose.Cells 22.1.0 version works up to the Asopse.Cells 22.6.1 version but not in higher versions.

Can you look why?

The files provided when opening these tickets reproduce the problem.

Cordially.

@ISIWARE,

We have reopened your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-50042”) now. We will look into it soon.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@ISIWARE,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.12) which is scheduled in the first half of December, 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

@ISIWARE,
Enclosed is the resultant file re-saved from your original file with the new fix. Please verify whether it can work for you.re-saved.zip (8.0 KB)