The PDF document is signable or not in the document properties

I find if there is a property to know if the PDF document is signable or not in the document properties with Aspose.Pdf.

I looked for information on your documentation as well as on many forums but could not find what I am looking for.

Does the property exist or is impossible to be able to use this data?

Thank you in advance for your reply,

Best regards
Romain BARRE

@RomainBARRE

You can find out if a PDF is signed or not by using the following code snippet. However, the property to determine the capability of signing a PDF does not exist in the API. Can you please share a PDF which cannot be signed so that we can further investigate the feasibility of this feature and share our feedback with you. Usually, you can sign a PDF document whether it contains a Signature Field or not.

Facades.PdfFileSignature pdfSign = new Facades.PdfFileSignature();
pdfSign.BindPdf(dataDir + "prueba.pdf");
if (pdfSign.ContainsSignature())
{
 // do stuff
}

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot give you the PDF document due to sensitive data. The property is visible on Adobe in the signature tab.

Below is an example of the property I will want to get in C # code to exploit it :
image.png (37.8 KB)

Thank you in advance for your reply,

Best regards
Romain BARRE

@RomainBARRE

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-50052 in our issue tracking system to determine the feasibility of your required feature. We will further check it in details and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello @asad.ali
Where can we see the progress of this ticket PDFNET-50052 ?

Thanks

@Frederic_Serreau

You can see at the bottom of this thread that the ticket status is still open. It could not be resolved due to other issues in the queue sadly. However, we will surely inform you as soon as we make some updates regarding ticket resolution.