The problem about the pagination after converted a word file to a image file or pdf file

Hi support.
In my project, I want to converted a word document to a pdf document, I found some issues while I do that, for instance: my word document has 3 pages, if I converted it into pdf document, it maybe just has 2 pages, the same issue will appear in the conversion of word to image.
Please give me some ideas.Thanks.
Andy.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the document you are getting problem with? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
This dome.doc file has 2 pages,you can try to converted it to a pdf or image file,after conversion,it maybe less than 1 page.
Best regards.
Andy.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Is there some results?
a ha?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately the issue is still unresolved and currently, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this. We will keep you informed on any developments regarding this problem.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4200) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.