The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section

Does anyone know if there was a resolution to this issue mentioned last October 2022?

The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

Module: System.IO.__Error
**Method:**WinIOError

Call Stack

**.bbillBuildInvoice (xmlParms As String, printArgsStr As String) As String at line number: 7157
**.ExternalReferences.Server.PdfDocument.Save(fileName As String) at line number: 50
Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(outputFileName As String)

@jdighton,

I am sorry, but if you go to the original post, and you got an Aspose.Notifier message means it was released.

I would test it in the latest version anyways, just to check. Btw, I do not know the issue you are talking about, but feel free to message the Support member team who had that ticket assigned for extra information.

Thanks Carlos. The original post does not show any resolution, just the statement below, I will re-post my question in that convo.

PDFNET-52849
‘We are afraid that the ticket could not get resolved due to other issues in the queue. We will surely inform you once we have some updates about its resolution. Please spare us some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.’