The second graphic of a worksheet is not exported correctly

Hello,

I have a problem with the rendering of graphics when I export my workbook to HTML.

In a worksheet containing two graphs next to each other, the right graph is not displayed correctly: the graph legend does not appear at all and the plot area is truncated.

Below I am providing the template file used and the two HTML renderings (the first named test_aspose.html contains the two graphics with the rendering problem on the right one, and the second named test_aspose_2.html is the same except that the left graphic has been removed and the right one is displayed correctly), and the code I used to generate these files:

test_aspose.zip (36.8 KB)

String excelFileName = "test_aspose.xlsx";
Workbook wb = new Workbook(excelFileName);
HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.setExportPrintAreaOnly(true);
options.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
ImageOrPrintOptions imageOptions = options.getImageOptions();
imageOptions.setImageType(ImageType.SVG);
wb.save(excelFileName.substring(0, excelFileName.length() - 5) + ".html", options);

Thanks in advance for your help, regards,

Charlie

@cdelanneau,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by rendering your template XLSX file to HTML. The problem is with rendering of second graph apparently. The second graph legend does not appear and the plot area is truncated in Excel to HTML conversion. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44985” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to underline the extreme speed of your support which is very much appreciated.

I am waiting to hear from you about the resolution of this issue.

@cdelanneau,

Since we just logged the ticket for your issue, so please spare us little time (3-5 days or so) to evaluate your issue in details. We will try to figure it out soon.

Once we have any new information available, we will update you.

1 Like

@cdelanneau,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.12) which is scheduled in the first half of December 2022. You will be notified once the next release is published.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44985) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Peyton.Xu