The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address

L.S.,

While converting .msg files to .eml files I sometimes getting the error-message:"The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address."

Aspose.email version 3.0.0

Is this an error which I can prevent?

The error occurs when executing below highlighted code:
Try
SetAsposeLicense()
'Load mail message
Dim message As MailMessage = New MailMessage
message = MailMessage.Load(sMsgFileName, MessageFormat.Msg)
'Save to eml file
message.Save(Replace(sMsgFileName, “.msg”, “.eml”), MailMessageSaveType.EmlFormat)
ConvertMsg2Eml = True
Catch ex As Exception
ConvertMsg2Eml = False
End Try

Below the entire message:

System.FormatException was caught
Message=“The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.”
Source=“Aspose.Email”
StackTrace:
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailAddress.(String )
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailAddress.?(String , Encoding )
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailAddress…ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding)
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailAddress…ctor(String address)
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailAddress.op_Implicit(String address)
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.Message.get_DispositionNotificationTo()
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.Message.?(Boolean )
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.Message.Send( , Boolean )
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Send( , Boolean )
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(Stream stream)
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(Stream stream, MailMessageSaveType savetype, MailMessageSaveOptions saveOptions)
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(String fileName, MailMessageSaveType savetype, MailMessageSaveOptions saveOptions)
bij Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(String fileName, MailMessageSaveType savetype)
bij mAsposeEmail.mAsposeEmail.ConvertMsg2Eml(String sMsgFileName) in u:_Algemeen\Development_.NET modules\Aspose\mAsposeEmail\mAsposeEmail.vb:regel 24
InnerException:

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Email as part of your solutions.

I was able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 3.0.0 and have logged it in our bug tracking system under issue id: NETWORKNET-33871. Development team will look into it and once we have any information regarding the resolution of this issue, we’ll update you here via this thread.

If you have any other query/inquiry regarding Aspose.Email, please feel free to post to us. We’ll try to assist you further as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33871) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.