The table in Word document after rendition to PDF is cut off showing only the top header

Hi Team,

I tried below code for doc to pdf transformation and found some issue with output file.

com.aspose.words.Document doc = new com.aspose.words.Document("input.doc");
  doc.save("output.pdf");

The table on page 9 is not same as input file and coming out as blank.
I have shared zip file with input doc, output pdf file and images for page 9 which is having issues.
files.zip (435.3 KB)

Thanks,
Krishna

@rnara The problem is not reproducible on my side using the latest 24.9 version of Aspose.Words for Java. As I can see you are using an old 22.7 version. Please try using the latest version on your side and let us know if the problem still persists.

Hi @alexey.noskov ,

I have tried with latest 24.9 version of Aspose.Words for java and the issue still persists.
I have shared the output file below.
output.pdf (282.2 KB)

Thanks,
Krishna

@rnara Thank you for additional information. The problem is still not reproducible on my side. Here is the output document:
out.pdf (313.4 KB)

Could you please try implementing IWarningCallback on your side and check whether all fonts used in your document are available.

Hi @alexey.noskov ,

Is this issue reproducible on your side without adding warningCallback because i can see the issue is there if we don’t use it.
Thanks,
Krishna

@rnara The document is rendered the same with and without using IWarnigCallback. Using IWarnigCallback does not affect rendering.

Hi @alexey.noskov,
I have tried rendering and attached output file above where I used aspose words 24.9(java ) and the issue is reproducible to me as clearly seen in output pdf.
Can you check more on this?
Thanks,
Krishna

@rnara I have tested conversion on my side again and cannot reproduce the problem. The result is the same as I have shred above. The only difference I see between my output PDF and yours is difference in fonts. So, it looks like, the problem on your side is caused by font substitution. That is why I suggested to try using IWarningCallback to detect what font is substituted upon rendering on your side.