Theme Inheritance

Hi,
MasterShapeInheritance.zip (22.5 KB)
I attached a file with master-to-shape inheritance and theme inheritance.
Behind, in document.xml there is the StyleSheet with ID=6 and the name “Theme”. In the Character section, with the Row IX=‘0’, there are some cells with final values ( for example : the cell with name “Size” and its final value “0.1666666666666667”) but there are also some cells with names like Font, Color and Style with value “Themed” . How do I get their final value?(for example Font should have the final value “Eras Light ITC”)

Thank you!

@roxi_t,

In order to retrieve the cell values, we have logged an investigation under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51436 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Thanks a lot!

@roxi_t,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51436 has been fixed. Please download and try the latest hotfix version 18.3.1 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.

Hi,
Can you give me some example how can I get Font with its final value “Eras Light ITC” ?
I downloaded the version 18.3.1 but I couldn’t find how can I get the final values for Font, Color, Style from Themed StyleSheet

@roxi_t,

The Char element contains the formatting attributes for the shape’s text, such as font, color, text style, case, position relative to the baseline, and point size. You can retrieve Font, Color and Style as follows:
C#

string dataDir = @"C:\Diagram\test2396\";
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(dataDir + "MasterShapeInheritance.vsdx");
Aspose.Diagram.Shape shape = diagram.Pages[0].Shapes.GetShape(3);
Aspose.Diagram.Char ch = shape.Chars.GetChar(0);
Console.WriteLine(ch.Style.Value);
Console.WriteLine(ch.FontName.Value);

We could not retrieve the total Char elements and expected values in our environment. It has logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51450 in our bug tracking system. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

@roxi_t,

In reference to the linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51450, please use the InheritChars member to retrieve remaining Char elements as follows:
C#

Aspose.Diagram.Char ch = shape.InheritChars.GetChar(0);

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51450 has been closed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51436) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.4. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by imran.rafique