There are not enough space on page to place paragraph

Hello, I try to save Pdf document like this: document.Save(path);
But I getting System.Exception with message “There are not enough space on page to place paragraph” .

Stack Trace:

System.Exception
HResult=0x80131500
Message=There are not enough space on page to place paragraph
Source=Aspose.PDF
StackTrace:
at Aspose.Pdf.Row.#=zFAXWkxQ=(Table #=z_HqjTlM=, Double& #=z_dK5lEc=, Double& #=zrLZzQH8=, Boolean #=z550ut4_Udf9t, Double #=zDS1sLk6fLczI, Double #=zM9wG2cc=, Page #=z97RnNUE=, Int32& #=zer_tHeYwZs6T)
at Aspose.Pdf.Table.#=zFAXWkxQ=(Double& #=zrLZzQH8=, Double& #=z_dK5lEc=, Boolean #=z550ut4_Udf9t, Double #=zX5AY_UoozSZa, Double #=zM9wG2cc=, Page #=z97RnNUE=, Boolean #=z9oKDfjjOtwJV, List`1 #=z0uyNh4g=)
at #=zJh5sghOX6_6egwp_ZKMWGjs=.#=zFAXWkxQ=()
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.#=zUPECllU=(Page #=z97RnNUE=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.#=zf9EX4leZNo0BdM2APA==()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.ProcessParagraphs()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zrMxMJd8ABHI7(Stream #=zHDiiEVM=, SaveOptions #=zarOzQe7BpvxS)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zBKlhKvxXl_iS(String #=zs1FAtPPTpWle)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(String outputFileName)

@Prgrmmr

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source file and narrowed down code snippet so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.3.

When trying to recreate the conditions under which an exception occurred, I got another exception: System.OutOfMemoryException :

Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.
at #=zaiRRC6Da2pn3Yloshq6YCHKePOmFhJKwyg7QyANhqGLtHH09wQ==.#=zLfi_AZTmTSSRVrClhA==(#=zHZMj2J$zS7HwSIIMrgrYjlvy7eOOiw_IDjdh5O8NP7WpZiM0q2qDlxg= #=zzmHmCgEVavXy, Int32 #=ztrZYagY=, Int32 #=z9VI3hTg=, Int32 #=zfCXUsJDEuShX, Int32 #=z_hukGEw_ZTqt, Int32 #=zKw8fGc0=)
at #=zaiRRC6Da2pn3Yloshq6YCHKePOmFhJKwyg7QyANhqGLtHH09wQ==.#=zptzw14ZuZ4HyrwmDFw==(#=zHZMj2J$zS7HwSIIMrgrYjlvy7eOOiw_IDjdh5O8NP7WpZiM0q2qDlxg= #=zzmHmCgEVavXy, Int32 #=ztrZYagY=, Int32 #=ztfiJswE=)
at #=zHZMj2J$zS7HwSIIMrgrYjlvy7eOOiw_IDjdh5O8NP7WpZiM0q2qDlxg=.#=z$EgLbEr3UX4m(Int32 #=ztrZYagY=, Int32 #=ztfiJswE=, Boolean #=zRUcC9Zg3AK9A)
at #=zHZMj2J$zS7HwSIIMrgrYjlvy7eOOiw_IDjdh5O8NP7WpZiM0q2qDlxg=.#=z$EgLbEr3UX4m(Int32 #=ztrZYagY=, Boolean #=zRUcC9Zg3AK9A)
at #=z2zNY5ftunQAyQr$9tqWyKdozakqVO$0J6SC$0zRub1Dyiql$wUyk6xLtaUG0XKSIAA==…ctor(Stream #=zmubeCj892Cyy, Int32 #=ztrZYagY=, Boolean #=zRUcC9Zg3AK9A)
at #=z2zNY5ftunQAyQr$9tqWyKdozakqVO$0J6SC$0zRub1Dyiql$wUyk6xLtaUG0XKSIAA==…ctor(Stream #=zmubeCj892Cyy)
at #=zbCjePuE_e0sq8$KA4IZ0WuTRJLi3OumKR0Ucd6wgcPuDPtzcSg==.#=zIBT$oDs=(Byte[] #=z2bEDpH8=, Object[] #=zvjnaGAI=)
at #=zyv7qNJaFLOxmHUayweA$tTdcwTMdNjUe9HS4BYg=.#=zO3cqwvUt7jmF()
at #=zzfFo5nVlNi2uJoX39lwRhYLJGLB0hmALOw==.#=zVtJWnXA=(Int32 #=zffw3QPEf$xc7)
at #=zzfFo5nVlNi2uJoX39lwRhYLJGLB0hmALOw==.#=zAR0tKdE=()
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.#=z4a1Nnkg=(Page #=zjPy5hSM=, #=zCF3JKry3EA_apJehiiK27m_gnv16 #=zhTXD6bGWTzlB)
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.Add()
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.Insert(Int32 pageNumber)
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.#=z_zmN$po=(Page #=z97RnNUE=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.#=zUPECllU=(Page #=z97RnNUE=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.#=zf9EX4leZNo0BdM2APA==()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.ProcessParagraphs()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zrMxMJd8ABHI7(Stream #=zHDiiEVM=, SaveOptions #=zarOzQe7BpvxS)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zBKlhKvxXl_iS(String #=zs1FAtPPTpWle)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(String outputFileName)

bug.zip (1.5 KB)

Attached my code.

@Prgrmmr

We have been able to reproduce OutOfMemoryException. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46252 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello. I was able to reproduce the conditions under which a System.Exception exception occurs with the message “There is not enough space on the page to place a paragraph.”
You need to assign a ‘table.Top’ property value ‘752f’

table.Top = 752f;

This is the eleventh line in my code.

@Prgrmmr

We have changed the value of Top property from 797.365f to 752f but the issue is not reproduced with Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.4. Would you please ensure using latest version and share a sample application with us if issue persists.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46252) have been fixed in this update.