There is a problem with the data display in the data table after the coordinate axis is set to logarithmic scale

After the coordinate axis is set to logarithmic scale, the excel file displays normally, but there is a problem in the data display in the data table after it is converted to HTML through the interface
image.png (102.7 KB)
image.png (53.3 KB)

this is the code

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("D://Aspose//EPPR_52419//EPPR_52419.xlsx");
		workbook.save("D://Aspose//EPPR_52419//output/EPPR_52419.html",  SaveFormat.HTML);
		workbook.save("D://Aspose//EPPR_52419//output/EPPR_52419.pdf",  SaveFormat.PDF);

this is the excel file:
EPPR_52419.zip (3.2 MB)

@xhaixia,

Thanks for the template file and screenshots.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found an issue with data display in the data table in the rendered HTML/PDF after the coordinate axis is set to logarithmic scale. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44556” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@xhaixia,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. The fix will be included in (upcoming) next release (Aspose.Cells for Java v22.5) which is scheduled to be released in the second week of May 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44556) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Peyton.Xu