�There is not enough memory or disk space to complete this operation� error in Microsoft Word

When I try open a document (that created by Aspose.Words) in Word 2007 this error occur and load incomplete document in web view mode.

> There is not enough memory or disk space to complete this operation

I open document by WinRAR and edit the document.xml that inside it. I remove all `` elements in xml and save it. After do this, the document open fine and no error occur.

Note: I saw this error just in Word 2007.

- Is there any solution to fix this problem without programming?
- Is there any solution to create and save document without `` by programming?

Hi Freydoon,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Fereydoon:
When I try open a document (that created by Aspose.Words) in Word 2007 this error occur and load incomplete document in web view mode.
Please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.
Fereydoon:
- Is there any solution to fix this problem without programming?
Please read following web link. Hope this helps you.
Fereydoon:
- Is there any solution to create and save document without `` by programming?
We have opened the shared document in MS Word 2007 and have not found any issue. We suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v16.2.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you.