Think-Cell chart

Hi support,

if I open a pptx file which contains a Think-Cell chart and save it, the Think-Cell chart doesn´t work anymore.

Could you please try to fix that issue.

Thank you
Aspose_Convert.zip (9.8 MB)
PPTX_Files.zip (211.9 KB)

@kriki,

I have worked with the sample project shared and have been able to observe the issue shared. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40676 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Slides for .NET along with ThinkCell 10 for my current project and have run into a similar issue. Has there been a resolution to SLIDESNET-40676? I’m not sure how to view its status.

Thanks,
Robyn

@robyn.dressler,

I like to inform that issue is still under investigation. We will share good news with you soon.

@Adnan.Ahmad,

Given that this issue is still waiting to be resolved, are there any known workarounds that would allow us to work with Think-cell without losing functionality as a result of this Aspose bug?

Thanks!

@cjuliu01,

I like to inform that we have investigated issue on our end. Can you please check out the presentation in an attachment (“Corrected_Output.pptx”) and please share feedback with us. If problem arises, we will continue to investigate, if not - weCorrected_Output.zip (104.3 KB)
will fix the problem.

@Adnan.Ahmad,

Thank you for taking a look at this issue. Robyn, who is a coworker of mine, and I are both unable to download the .zip file that you provided. We are presented with the following message while trying to do so:
“Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”

Please let us know how we can gain access to that file. In addition, do you have any details on how the contents of the file resolves the overall issue?

Thanks!

@cjuliu01,

I have observed your comments. I have shared Dropbox link with you. You may be able to download this file now.

@Adnan.Ahmad,

I’m not sure what the file you provided is supposed to resolve. I’m assuming it is a cleaned up version of the data files from the original post. However, those data files are not our data files.

We are looking for advice/help to address the existing bug that causes Think-Cell functionality to be lost. Do you have any information or updates regarding a fix or workaround that would work for any template file?

Thanks in advance!

@cjuliu01,

I like to inform that this is output file generated by us that i have shared with you so that you may check if your concerned issues are resolved in this output or not.

@Adnan.Ahmad,

The output file you provided looks to be related to the original files attached to the first post. These files are not a part of our project. As a result, I don’t think the newly generated output file will resolve the issue with our project that is related to the more general Aspose bug that causes Think-Cell functionality to fail once a document is opened. Please correct me if I’m wrong or I’m misunderstanding the purpose of the new output file.

Beyond the specific file data in this thread, is there any other fix or workaround that would allow us to use Aspose and Think-Cell on a document?

Thanks!

@cjuliu01,

I suggest you to please use any other presentation file with Think-Cell functionality and share the source and generated presentations with us if you find any issue. We will continue to investigate the issue further on our end on the basis of that.

@cjuliu01,

Can you please share the feedback for following request or we may close the thread on our end.

The issue turned out to be a bug on our end. :slightly_smiling_face:

@robyn.dressler,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.