This is an evaluation copy of Aspose.Email for .NET

Hey,

I just realize that Aspose.Email for .net adding “This is an evaluation copy of Aspose.Email for .NET.” into email and also adding to subject.

I use stream for license and our license will expire

Well we have this problem only for email conversion. Rest of doing OK.

This is my code how i implemented the license

protected override void InitializeLicense()
{
lock (licenseLockObj)
{
         <span style="color:blue;">if</span> (AsposeLicenseStream == <span style="color:blue;">null</span>) <span style="color:blue;">return</span>;

<span style="color:blue;">var</span> license = <span style="color:blue;">new</span> <span style="color:#2b91af;">License</span>();
         <span style="color:blue;">try</span>
         {

AsposeLicenseStream.Seek(0, <span style="color:#2b91af;">SeekOrigin</span>.Begin);

license.SetLicense(AsposeLicenseStream);
             AsposeLicenseStream.Seek(0, <span style="color:#2b91af;">SeekOrigin</span>.Begin);
             Logger.Info(<span style="color:#a31515;">"Aspose License was set for email"</span>);

}
         <span style="color:blue;">catch</span> (<span style="color:#2b91af;">Exception</span> e)
         {
             Logger.Error(<span style="color:#a31515;">"While aspose license for email is applied, an error occured: "</span> + e.ToString());
             <span style="color:blue;">throw</span>;
         }
     }

}</pre></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>There is no exception and even "<span style="background-color: white; font-family: Consolas; font-size: 13px;">license.IsLicensed" </span>return <b>true. </b>It seems there is no problem. I convert msg file to mhtml by using aspose.email and then to pdf by using aspose,word.</div><div><br></div><div>I thought that maybe aspose.word has problem but i saved msg as mhtml, i also see these things. (I added it as an attachment)</div><div><br></div><div>If its necessery i can send the license to you also.  but it works with other product.</div><div><br></div><div>Aspose.Email version is 2016.12.10</div><div>Product Version is 16.12.0.0</div><div><br></div><div>We do not want to update dlls, maybe we will face another issue. Then we prefer to not update if its not mandatory in this case.</div><div><br></div><div>I do not have any exception or error. All seems fine but only the result has this external text.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><b>We are ready for release our product but because of this problem, we cant. I will be happy if you help us ASAP.</b></div><div><b><br></b></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Hi Ertan,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

There isn’t any difference of license application for email conversion and other functionality of the API. Once the license is initialized, the evaluation limitations should not be imposed on the functionality. Please share a sample console application with us along with your license that we can use to replicate the issue at our end for assisting you further.

sorry i wrote my message in wrong topic :slight_smile: here is the answer

I solved the problem. It was my stupid mistake…

The License class was
using License = Aspose.Word.License;

But it might be
using License = Aspose.Email.License;
Thats why it does not count the license… Sorry for the wrong topic.

But I advise you create a common class for license of all product, The second thing is that SetLicense function does not support multi-threading. We had also problem with that, thats why we used “lock” object for this.

Hi Ertan,

Yes, you are right that SetLicense() is not thread safe. You have to use lock object if required. Regarding the common class for all products, License class interface is common for all the products. However every product has implemented it using same interface along with other functionality required in each product. As multiple Aspose products can be used in a single project, therefore this implementation helps to use them.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.