We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ThreadAbortException On server environments

This slide causes all of our servers to throw the Thread abort exception:

at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.GroupShapeEx.?(?? canvas, ?? rc) at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.SlideEx.?(?? canvas, SaveOptions options, Hashtable imageCache, ?? renderingOptions) at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.SlideEx.GetThumbnail(Size imageSize).

I cannot recreate this error locally but any of our server environments (more than 6 servers) consistently get the issue, the affecting powerpoint is attached.

Thank you.

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the stack trace shared and suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.7.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample project with us so that we may reproduce and investigate the issue on our end. Please also share the Operating System environment details with us as well.

Many Thankss,

found out what the issue was, the attached ppt breaks when you try to get thumbnail on x86 configuration, in x64 it works. still an issue.

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your investigation and feedback. Please share the sample project with us with which you are having issue along with operating system details. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,