Thumbnail doesn't get generated for some specific slides (MS PPT 2007)

Hi,
I have a MS PPT 2007 (in PPTX) powerpoint document. I was able to generate thumbnails for each slide, but out of these slides, there are two slides which I am not able to generate a “correct” thumbnail for each.

Basic code for this is:
BufferedImage sImage = slideEx.getThumbnail(1f, 1f); //full scale.
ByteArrayOutputStream bos = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
ImageIO.write(sImage, “jpeg”, bos);

When I generate a thumbnail for this slide, the thumbnail only contains the title ("Sample Slide), but it’s missing the graphic within the slide. Can you please take look and why this graphic in the slide is not included in the thumbnail?

Thanks,
Michelle

Dear Michelle,

I have been able to reproduce the issue as specified by you. Actually, the feature of rendering 3D shapes and Image pixel effects has not yet been implemented in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with ID 18772 has been created in our issue tracking system to verify the possibility of providing mentioned feature support. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-18772) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.