Thumbnail Images issue - PPTX

Hi,

We are generating thumbnail images for a PPTX presentation. But if we used a scale more than 1 as argument in getThumbnail method for SlideEx, the image is not getting rendered properly. As in, the images are not scaled correctly. Please find below the code snippet we are trying to use.

Please suggest.

private void generateImages() {
    PresentationEx pptx = new PresentationEx(PPT);
    SlidesEx slides = pptx.getSlides();
    System.out.println(pptx);

for (int i = 0; i < slides.size(); i++) {
        try {
            SlideEx slide = slides.get(i);
            BufferedImage imge = slide.getThumbnail(1, 1);
            System.out.println("Thumbnail for slide " + (i + 1) + " Generated? " +
                    ImageIO.write(imge, "jpeg",
                            new File(OUTPUT + File.separator + "Slide" + (i + 1) + ".jpg")));
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

Hi Otavio,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

The scale x=1 and y=1 mean the image will be 720 x 540 (original slide size). if the scale x=2 and y=2 then it means, twice the size of dimension 1440 x 1080 and so on. Hope it answers your query.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Yes Tahir. I got that. But if i try 2,2 scale, for generating thumbnail images, then the generated thumbnail is getting distorted. Guess you understood the problem?

Hi Otavio,

It would be great, if you can provide the presentation file for investigation purpose.

Please find the Presentation file as attachment.

Hi Otavio,

I have tested the issue shared by you and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For
the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system
as
SLIDESJAVA-26972. Our team will look into this issue and you will be
updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,
I had gone through this but i didn’t generating thumbnail images for a PPTX presentation. Please explore me how i go further.

Hi Javed,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please visit this forum link.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26972) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.