Tick/check symbol

I’m trying to show the symbol (:heavy_check_mark:) on a PDF. (I’m using VB.Net).

I tried using #$UNICODE(10004) but it didn’t work. can anyone tell me how to get this check symbol to show up?

Hi Jesmond,

We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. I've tested the scenario with latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET API and noticed the issue. I've logged the issue in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35732 for further investigation and resolution. I've also linked your request to this issue and you will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Is this bug fixed? I’m working for a company who has Aspose license, so for my programmatic PDF updates, I’m using Aspose Nugets (in C# project). Is there a way I can write a check mark on a PDF programmatically?

@suryakur

We regret that the issue was never resolved. Nevertheless, it’s been revived now by recording your concerns and increasing its priority to the next level. We will let you know once the ticket is resolved and we have some feedback to share with you.

1 Like