TIF file conversion issue

I have a problem with the attached TIF in that we get a blank page from the aspose conversion. Could this be investigated? We have tried the file against 11.3.0, 11.5.0 and (the latest) 11.7.0 versions and get the same result. Thanks, Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.7.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged a ticket in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-36001 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi - can you give us an update on this issue as it’s been outstanding for a long time.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue is still not resolved, as our product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However, we have raised the issue priority and requested our product team to investigate and share an update at their earliest. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi, do you have an update on this one at all? I’ve tried against the latest aspose version and the file doesn’t convert. Thanks,

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue is still not resolved, as our product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. I have recorded your concern to the product team. We will update you within this forum thread as soon as we have some definite updates.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36001) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 19.5.