Tiff to PDF Converter

Does the converter convert multiple pages in the tif doc? If so, how is the C# code needs to be setup. My Aspose.Words only converts the first page of a multi-page tif.

@jim.barlas can you please be more specific about what you are doing. Please notice that Aspose.Words API don’t support TIFF images as input documents.
You need to create a Document and insert the TIFF image and then save it, please check full example here.

If you attach your TIFF file (zip it first) I’ll provide a full functional example.

Eduardo,

I download a tif file from a source. This tif file may contain multiple pages. I would like to convert this tif file into a pdf file. Can the Aspose.Words tiff to pdf support this or do I need to use another tif to pdf converter?

Thank you,

Jim

@jim.barlas Aspose.Words supports saving embedded TIFF images in all available output formats. However, depending on the encoding of the inserted elements, there may be edge cases where we require the file for testing and evaluation purposes.

@jim.barlas Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn how to convert multi-page tiff to PDF:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/#convert-an-image-to-pdf

FYI @eduardo.canal

1 Like