Time text is not rendered correctly in result of saving in svg format

Hi Aspose team

We are working on saving Visio files in SVG format for cross-platform viewing with Aspose Daigram 16.11.0 on Linux platform

Here is our code for conversion test:
License l = new License();
l.setLicense(“aspose.lic”);

Diagram d = new Diagram(filePath);
SVGSaveOptions saveOp = new SVGSaveOptions();

System.out.println(d.getPages().getCount());
String dirName = UUID.randomUUID().toString();
File file = new File( dirName+"/");
file.mkdirs();

for (int i = 0; i < d.getPages().getCount(); i++) {

System.out.println(d.getPages().get(i).getName());
saveOp.setPageIndex(i);
d.save(new FileOutputStream(dirName + “/” + (i + 1) + “.svg”), saveOp);
}

There is a problem that text of time in the result is not render in correct format.
Please check the comparison image in the attachment.
I also uploaded the result and the origin Visio file.

Is there any option in lib to fix this issue?

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect text rendering. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50454 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50454 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 16.12.0 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50454) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.12.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Imran.Rafique

There still a little problem.
Please check the result in attachment, thank you.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the details. We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect text position as highlighted in the screenshot. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50458 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50458, it is not a bug. Please download and install the font named “PMingLiU” or set the right font path. We have attached an output ZIP archive of SVGs to this reply for your kind reference.

Hi Imran.Rafique

I installed the font and this problem seems to be fix.
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is good to know that the suggested solution has helped you resolve the said problem. Please feel free to write back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.