TimePhasedData for Tasks in MPP file

Hi. In testing, it appears that the TimePhasedData collection for Tasks is empty when accessed for an MPP file, but when accessing the corresponding XML version of the project, there is data. Is this not supported for MPP files?

Also, can you give me a breakdown of what the Type property of TimePhasedData contains (i.e., what the numeric values stand for)? I found this list on MSDN, but I’m not sure if the values would be the same as in your component.

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately Aspose.Tasks does not support reading the TimephasedData for Tasks and Resources from MS Project MPP files. Reading some TimephasedData for Assignments is currently supported only.

I have created a new issue ‘Read Tasks and Resources TimephasedData from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.’ with ID = 15911 and linked it to this forum thread.

It is impossible to add the support for all versions at once, so we are planning to resolve the issue in our May and June releases.

Aspose.Tasks reads and writes the TimephasedData Type values as they listed in the MSDN link you have provided in Element Properties for TimephasedData table without any transformation. Only TimephasedData Unit values are converted to Aspose.Tasks.TimeUnitType.

Thank you. Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-15911) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.