To maintain the existing wordml xslt file

I have created a xslt using wordml and xsl tags for generating a word document on applying a tranformation with the source xml file.
Does Aspose.Words help in maintaining this xslt (assuming someother person other than the developer is going to maintain the xslt file) by providing code completion, preview of the output, mapping the preview to the code etc.
Please clarify.

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. Aspose.Words doesn’t provide support for XSLT. Using Aspose.Words you can open existing word document (DOC, DOCX, WML, HTML etc) and edit this document programmatically. Also you can create document from scratch and save it in WML or any other supported format.
Best regards.

Thank you.
Our requirement is to create a word 2003 document on the fly through .net application. Right now we are applying xslt (containing the wordml tags)+ xml transformation in the .net code to generate the report.
But the problem is, it is difficult to maintain the xslt unless the maintenance person knows xsl and wordml.
Does Aspose.Words provide a solution for word document generation through .net? If yes, how easily can we maintain the reports.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes you can create Word documents on fly using Aspose.Words. Here is an example how to generate a simple document.

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document();
Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder builder = new Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.Write("Hello world!!!");
doc.Save("out.doc");

There is mail merge feature in Aspose.Words. I think that you can use this feature to generate reports in your .NET application. Please see the following link for more information.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/mail-merge-and-reporting/
Please let me know if you need also any other information about Aspose.Words.
Could you also please attach your XSLT file for investigating?
Best regards.