TocInfo pagenumber alignement at rightside of document

Hi, I want to arrange all the Table of content page numbers(both parent and childs) on right justified position, can you please suggest me how can i achieve this feature.
ex:
Bookmark-1---------1
Bookmark-1.1-------2
Bookmark-1.1.1-----3

@kranthireddyr

Do you want to edit an existing PDF document? OR you want to generate TOC from scratch? Please provide a sample PDF document with an expected output PDF (or a screenshot). Also, share some sample code snippet if you are using some already. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

tocPagenumbersIssue.zip (121.7 KB)

Here i am uploading sample code and image which is displaying after toc generation

@kranthireddyr

We have checked the code snippet that you have shared and we are afraid that it was not sufficient information to replicate the issue. We used one of our sample PDF files to add TOC using same TocInfo Class that you are using and could not replicate the issue. Would you kindly share complete code snippet with sample PDF document with which issue can be replicated at our end so that we can address it accordingly.

issue.zip (223.5 KB)

If we try to zip sample project then it is exceeding limit to upload.so we are uploading only the required files.

@kranthireddyr

We will surely test the scenario in our environment and try to use the code snippet that you have recently shared. However, please try to upload the sample console application on Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us if possible.

We are using aspose.pdf version 17.11.0.0 and i am uploading sample project as you suggested.WindowsFormsApp1.zip (704.8 KB)

@kranthireddyr

We executed the code snippet that you have shared with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.2 and noticed that all the page numbers in TOC were right aligned properly. For your kind reference, an output PDF is also attached.

sampleOutput-1.pdf (277.7 KB)

Would you please try using the latest version of the API and let us know in case issue still persists.

we have verified with latest version and it is working fine, but i observed one thing that is ,“that leader is displaying like underline for child toc elements”.
please observe uploaded image for better understand.
image.png (59.3 KB)

@kranthireddyr

We have also observed the similar issue in our environment while testing the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.3. Therefore, have logged it as PDFNET-49642 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

please keep posting me updates regarding this issue above issue.

@kranthireddyr

Sure, we will keep you posted about the issue resolution status.

Hi Team,

Greetings !
Hope everyone is well.
please keep posting me updates regarding this issue above issue.

@kranthireddyr

We have performed an initial investigation against your issue and found that it is due to the incorrect text fragments splitting. However, the issue is not scheduled for a fix due to other issues logged prior to it. We will surely post and update here as soon as the fix to this issue is available.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi , Please make it as High Priority because we have urgent delivery for the clients. Please resolve it ASAP.
Thank You,

@kranthireddyr

We have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during issue investigation. However, please note that the issues are resolved on a first come first serve basis under free support model unlike the priority support mode where issues have high priority and are resolved on an urgent basis. Nevertheless, we will further look into the details of the ticket as per your concerns and will share updates with you as soon as we have some. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.