Toggle between table in a dataset

Hi,

I' ve a dataset that containt two table.
How should I configure the grid so that my user can toggle between this two table.

Should I put them in separate sheet?
Is there a way to "refresh" the active sheet, on the click of a button, so that the display is refresh with the new table? (using the DataMember property?)
Should I achieive this with hierarchical view?

thanks for you help

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, Hierarchical Grid View can be be used if you want to display related records in hierarchical fashion based on common fields data from the tables. The tables must have relations b/w them, kindly check ExpandChildView Demo in Data Binding category in our featured demos. I think you may also utlize different separate sheets for different tables. When you click a sheet tab, the worksheet's data is refreshed automatically.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
In the same way of idea, I've a related question.

If I've a large table, say 5,000 records.
How can I display this in the grid?

Should I split the table into smaller one, and display them in differents sheet?
Is there some other ways to do it?

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, It depends and it's up to you also. If there is not much sophisticated formatting, styles involved and you got good system configurations, you may display it in a single sheet, no problem at all as It will not degarade performance. There is another option for you, you may use gridweb's paging feature, kindly check the source code of the demo:

Thank you.