We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Top Aligned columns in pivot tables does not get enough height to show the whole text in PDF

Hi,

We found a problem with converting XLSX to PDF after refreshing the pivot tables. When we have a file containing a pivot table where columns are set to “Top Align” and we refresh the pivot table followed by saving it as a PDF, the output PDF file does not have enough row height in columns that are set to be top aligned. The issue is more obvious when the column is also set to display its values as “BOLD.



I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file “input file with custom style pivot.xlsx” for you to use; this contains a pivot table where the first column is set to be bold and top aligned. The sample project code will output a file called “generatedfile.pdf”.

Additional Information:
- This is not an issue with bottom aligned columns.
- This was not an issue in Aspose.Cells 7.5.3.2.

Hi Sandie-Roy,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We compared your source file namely input file with custom style pivot.xlsx with the output xlsx and pdf file. It appears to be same. So this seems not a bug. We have attached the output files for your reference.

Please also see the attached screenshot showing the input file at our end.

Hi,

Please try this modified input file. We removed the pivot style’s border in “Row Subheading1”. The input file no longer cut off, but the output still is.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your new input file. Text is no longer cut off in the input file but it is cut off in the output pdf. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42085.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.0.2.1
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42085) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.